Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)Call Center
Posted : 07 August, 2015
Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)Call Center
Callnovo’s native Chinese language call center solutions enable you to focus on the Greater China Region as well as overseas market expansion in Chinese communities.
Why Choose Callnovo’s Native Chinese Call Center:
- Full Call Center Solutions in Native Chinese Mandarin and Cantonese Languages.
Callnovo employs highly trained, native Chinese speaking agents with in-depth knowledge of regional customs, cultures and nuances. This native understanding is essential to accurately communicate your brand to this foreign market.
- English Bilingual and Trilingual Chinese Services Available.
Callnovo offers English & Mandarin bilingual call center service, and English & Mandarin & Cantonese trilingual call center service. Callnovo will accurately translate and confidently represent the spirit of your brand identity and expertly perform Chinese business services on your behalf.
- Business Experience in Over 20 Industries.
Callnovo has in depth experience in providing full Chinese call center service to governments, small and medium business and fortune 500 companies across many industries including e-commerce, education, travel, hotel, energy, food, luxury, real estate, insurance, telecom, auto, IT, etc.
- Flexible Hours of Operation.
Callnovo offers service whenever you want it, 24x7x365, 12x7x365, 8×5, after hours, etc.
- Multiple Contact Channels.
Callnovo is expert at delivering service via Phone, E-mail, Live Chat and Social Media.
- Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese Service.
Callnovo’s Bilingual English-Mandarin and Trilingual English-Mandarin-Cantonese call center agents have a firm grasp on written and spoken English, as well as Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
- Choose Shared or Dedicated Agents.
Chinese customer service, tech support, sales solutions by shared agents (work for multiple clients at same time) or dedicated agents (work for just one client) models.
Callnovo’s experienced Chinese agents understand the various cultural nuances and local consumer behaviors in a variety of international Chinese markets including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Australia, Canada, US & Europe.
- Chinese Phone Numbers.
Callnovo will assist clients to obtain a local Chinese phone number or toll free number in China.
- Multiple Sites.
Callnovo has multiple offices across China with a total of more than 3000 seats. You never worry about scalability or disaster recovery issues.
- Account Management and QA.
Callnovo’s dedicated account management and QA teams are consistently in touch with you to ensure all services meet your standards.
- No Project is Too Small or Too Big.
There’s no need to worry whether your customer contact volume is only minimal as a start-up or in early stage in the Chinese market, or if your customer contact volume is huge and you need a large team with hundreds of agents to support! Callnovo caters to both!
- Easily Scalable.
Callnovo’s services are easily scalable to suit clients’ business needs. Start with one agent and quickly scale up to hundreds of seats to handle increased call volume and cater to peak seasons and marketing promotions.
Not only will you save money on the enormous operations and HR costs of setting up a Chinese call center of your own, but you’ll also have long term peace of mind knowing that Callnovo will never compete with your business and your valuable client list is safe.
- Local Offices in China.
Callnovo’s services are delivered from our local offices in China, by agents who are native to China, living and working in China. Callnovo knows China!
What Callnovo’s Native Chinese Call Center Can Do for You:
- Customer Service in Chinese
- Technical Support in Chinese (Level I, Level II and Level III Support)
- Sales, Cross-Sell and Up-Sell in Chinese
- Back Office in Chinese
- E-Mail Support in Chinese
- Live Chat in Chinese
- Phone Answering in Chinese
- Order Management
- Customer Retention
- Phone Answering Service in Chinese
- Fraud Monitoring and Investigations
- Chinese Social Media Management (WeChat, Sina Weibo, Tencent Weibo etc.)
- English Social Media Management (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Market Survey in Chinese
Why the Chinese Language Market Is So Important:
Chinese is a Vital Global Business Language
The most populous country in the world, China is also the second largest global economy after the US. China is home to over 1.3 billion people and one of the most ancient, well preserved and guarded cultures in the world. Additionally, over 50 million Chinese emigrants have formed ethnically distinct Chinese communities in major cities around the globe. The Chinese people are very proud and protective of their cultural traditions. Any company that intends to do business with the Chinese market must adapt to their various languages and regional ways of thinking if they plan to have success. Callnovo’s Chinese call center agents have a native knowledge of China’s regional languages, traditions and cultural nuances, and can expertly help your business access and navigate this massive, complex market.
Building the Future Business
China is a very positive, hopeful and forward looking nation and one of the great superpower nations of the planet. The booming upper-middle class has more than doubled in size since 2010, and is expected to double again by 2020, when affluent households are projected to exceed 100 million. That’s a lot of new disposable income! However, as a culture the people are also very loyal and protective of their traditions and language, making China one of the most daunting nations in business to localize for. Social media within China has polarized the market even further, with Chinese consumers quickly accepting or dismissing foreign businesses based on “word of mouth.” Furthermore, less than 1% of the Chinese population speaks English, requiring import companies to rise above business-as-usual. If only your company could reach this market on their wavelength, you would have a good chance to build loyal customer relationships to help carry your business into the future. Callnovo’s Chinese call centers can help bridge the span between your business and this highly lucrative marketplace.
Callnovo Shares Chinese Market Insights from 10 Years Experience
China’s rising upper-middle class is actively looking for quality products and services in all segments.
Mobile devices, social media and e-commerce is overwhelmingly popular in China.
Chinese consumer expectation of excellent customer service is at an all-time high.
Trust between buyer & seller is extremely important in China & it needs to be instant!
Positive first impressions are crucial!
Don’t waste time or money on automatic translation for your Chinese language marketing materials. At best they’ll be ignored, or worse, may damage your credibility!
Be Social! Use WeChat! Chinese loves interacting with brands!
Summary of Findings from The New China Playbook*
– China’s consumer economy is projected to expand by about half, to $6.5 trillion, by 2020. The incremental growth of $2.3 trillion alone over the next five years would be comparable to adding a consumer market 1.3 times larger than that of today’s Germany or UK.
– Three great forces are ushering in this transformation: the rise of upper-middle-class and affluent households as the drivers of consumption growth; a new generation of freer-spending, sophisticated consumers; and the increasingly powerful role of e-commerce.
– Through 2020, 81% of consumption growth will come from households whose annual income is more than $24,000. Furthermore, consumers 35 or younger will account for 65% of growth. E-commerce will become a far more important retail channel, driving 42% of total consumption growth, 90% of that growth coming from mobile e-commerce.
– Companies will need a new playbook to capture the coming wave of growth. The strategies of the past will no longer be relevant.
– Average consumers are spending more, and demographic trends and the expansion of e-commerce indicate that they will continue to spend more.
– Upper-middle-class and affluent households will account for 55% of Chinese urban consumption and 81% of its incremental growth over the next five years and by 2020, will account for $1.5 trillion in incremental spending in urban China.
– Consumers born in the 1980s, 1990s, and 2000s, a segment known in China as the “young generation”, are poised to become the dominant force in the consumer market and is projected to increase to a 53% share of total consumption by 2020.
– E-commerce online consumption is projected to surge by 20% annually through 2020. This means that e-commerce will account for 42% of growth in private consumption. By then, China’s online consumer market will have grown to $1.6 trillion annually.
– Mobile e-commerce already accounts for 51% of all online sales in China. By 2020, mobile e-commerce is projected to account for 74% of all online sales in China.
– 49% of young-generation Chinese said that they advocate for brands, either personally or online, compared with 34% of U.S. consumers of similar age.
*The New China Playbook, Researched and Written by Alibaba Research and The Boston Consulting Group, Hong Kong. Source: World Economic Forum, 3 Great Forces Changing China’s Consumer Market, By Youchi Kuo Principal, BCG Hong Kong, https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/01/3-great-forces-changing-chinas-consumer-market.
Posted : 05 February, 2018
Posted : 05 February, 2018
Posted : 20 November, 2017
The relationship that you build with your customers will determine how your business will fare