Callnovo’s native French call center service solution enables you to access the massive French speaking global marketplace, including France, Canada, Africa and the E.U.
Why Choose Callnovo’s French Call Center:
Native French Speakers from the Philippines
Callnovo deploys its French call center in the Philippines, not only because our low cost Philippines French call center can allow our clients to be more competitive, but also because Philippines people are culturally well-suited to the French-speaking service sector with their neutral accent, great attitude, calm patience, willingness to learn and low turn-over rate.
Bilingual French Services Available from Philippines
Callnovo French call center also offers French & English Bilingual, French & Spanish Bilingual, and French & Russian Bilingual services. Callnovo’s team can perform business services on your behalf with bilingual services in markets that require bilingual skills. Callnovo will expertly translate and accurately represent the ethnic spirit of your brand identity.
Business Experience in Over 20 Industries
Callnovo has in depth experience in providing full French call center service to governments, small and medium business and fortune 500 companies across many industries including Telecom, IT, Big Data, Insurance, Visa and Immigration, Travel, Hotel, E-Commerce, Consumer Electronics, Health Product, Airlines, Ticketing, Energy, Food, Real Estate, Luxury, Fashion and Education etc.
Flexible Hours of Operation
Callnovo offers service whenever you want it, 24x7x365, 12x7x365, 8×5, after hours, etc.
Multiple Contact Channels
Callnovo is expert at delivering service via Phone, E-mail, Live Chat and Social Media.
Callnovo has multiple French call center offices in the Philippines. You’ll never worry about scaleability or regional disaster recovery issues.
Callnovo’s experienced French speaking agents understand the various cultural nuances and local consumer behaviors in a variety of international French markets worldwide, including the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Singapore, etc.
Choose Shared or Dedicated Agents
French customer service, tech support, sales solutions by shared agents (work for multiple clients at same time) or dedicated agents (work for just one client) models.
Account Management and QA
Callnovo’s dedicated account management and QA teams are consistently in touch with you to ensure all services meet your standards or even beyond the standards.
No Project is Too Small or Too Big
There’s no need to worry whether your customer contact volume is only minimal as a start-up or in early stage, or if your customer contact volume is huge and you need a large team with hundreds of agents to support! Callnovo caters to both!
Callnovo’s services are easily scaleable to suit clients’ business needs. Start with one agent and quickly scale up to hundreds of seats to handle increased call volume and cater to peak seasons and marketing promotions.
Not only will you save money on the enormous operations and HR costs of setting up a call center of your own, but you’ll also have long term peace of mind knowing that Callnovo will never compete with your business and your valuable client list is safe.
What Callnovo’s French Speaking Call Center Can Do For You:
- Customer Service in Clearly Spoken French
- Technical Support in French (Level I, Level II and Level III Support)
- Sales, Cross-Sell and Up-Sell in French
- Back Office in French
- E-Mail Support in French
- Live Chat in French
- Phone Answering in French
- Order Management in French
- Customer Retention in French
- Phone Answering Service in French
- Fraud Monitoring and Investigations in French
- French Social Media Management
- Market Survey in French
- Amazon Seller Customer Service in French
- Ebay Seller Customer Service in French
- Aliexpress Seller Customer Service in French
- Taobao Customer Service in French
- Tmall Customer Service in French
- JD Customer Service in French
Why the French Language Speaking Market Is So Important:
French is a Global Language of Business
French is the fastest growing language on the African continent, where it has become a first language in some urban areas, and is linked with the expansion of education and rapid population growth in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Given the demographic prospects of the French-speaking nations of Africa, Forbes released an article in 2014 which claimed that French “could be the language of the future”.
In 2011, Bloomberg Business week ranked French the third most useful language for business, after English and Mandarin.
Callnovo has a native French call center solution to help position the Francophone market as a key pillar of your business.
French Speaking Africa Important to Your Global Business Expansion
French Language Consumer Market Information
- English and French are both official languages in Canada. There are 8 million French people in Quebec.
- 75 million people worldwide speak French as a main or first language. Approximately 270 million people are able to speak the language.
- French is the official language in 29 countries. 57 states, countries and regions are identified as being Francophone.
- French is the third most spoken language in Europe, after German and English.
- France is the third leading European e-commerce market (EUR 51.1 billion), after the U.K. and Germany.
- The French consumer is tech savvy; 89% of internet users have shopped online and 19% of online consumers are shopping across borders.
- 42% of internet users in France said that they only used their own language to make purchases on the internet.
- According to a demographic projection led by the Université Laval and the Réseau Démographie de l’Agence universitaire de la francophonie, total French speakers will number approximately 500 million people in 2025.
- The Organisation internationale de la Francophonie estimates 700 million by 2050, 80% of whom will be in Africa.