Frequently Asked Questions:
An outsourced call center can be great for your business, especially if the call center can offer 24-hour service to your most valued customers. No matter what your business is, keeping the lines of communication open is an important key to success. An outsourced call center can help keep your customers happy, build your presence, and give you a platform that can handle any new product or service you might want to present to the world.
There are many reasons small and large companies make decision of outsourcing call center. Here are just a few:
• Set up for Any Purpose. Are you looking for customer service? Tech support? Lead Generation? Sophisticated multi-lingual global customer service? Social Media management? How about just someone to your personal business assistant? An outsourced call center has the personnel and training to make it happen.
• 24 Hours X 7 Days. Professional outsourced call centers are constantly at work all around the world, so your customers never get the disappointing “we are currently closed” message. They can always get in touch with someone, in real time, and get their questions answered at any hour of the day or night.
• Save on Equipment and Technology. By outsourcing a call center, you are not only getting call center operation expertise, you are also saving a great deal of money on the equipment and technology necessary to answer that flood of calls.
• Let Someone Else Train Your Experts. Call centers are dedicated to providing the best customer service possible for your company, and that means the call center team members can be experts in your products and services. However, you aren’t the one who trains them. You provide the initial instructions and expectations, and the call centers management and training personnel handle the rest.
• Multiple Language Support. If your product or service reaches a global audience, your customers might have very diverse language and culture backgrounds. Customer service available in multiple languages is one of the demands of a global market, and a call center can easily provide that.
• Prepare for a New Product Launch. Are you ready to unleash a new product or service on the world? A launch can lead to a massive increase in call volume. An outsourced call center is prepared to handle the kind of volume that you might not be able to manage otherwise.
Large Scale,Multi Site
20 Languages Skills
Our call center currently can handle Chinese Mandarin, Chinese Cantonese, English, Spanish, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Filipino, French, Vietnamese, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Malaysia, Thai, Portuguese, Khmer, Laos, Punjabi, Hmong, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Ukrainian, German, Dutch, Hungarian, Italian, Czech, Greek, Hebrew, Romanian, Turkey, Swedish, Finnish, Arabic. We can handle other more languages upon client request.
Full Outsourcing－We Ensure You Peace of Mind. We provide full solution including call center seats, call center hardware and software, agents, management
Staffing－We Provide Professional Staff. You have your own call center facility already. We just send managers and agents to your premises
Seat Leasing－We Save your Time and Efforts. You have your own managers and agents. We provide call center space and facilities
Depending on complexity of requirement and nature of the job, it varies. For small project, such as 2 to 4 agents’ unilingual simple customer service or lead generation project, it usually takes 7 business days. For large project, such as 30 to 50 agents’ multi-lingual customer service or outbound sales project, it usually takes 3 to 4 weeks. We always be flexible and efficient as much as possible to match our client’s business plan, so we do rush services as well at no extra charge.
Usually, client sends training documents (Product or Service FAQ, Videos etc.) to us a few days before training so that we can prepare for the training. Then, client conducts the initial training remotely or onsite. After the initial training, Callnovo call center staff will take care of the future training to new member by ourselves if the call center team is expanding or replacing agents
¡Definitivamente! ¡Nuestros clientes son bienvenidos en cualquier momento!
Yes, definitely. Client can install project related software to our computers.
Yes. We can get new local and toll-free telephone numbers in more than 80 countries at most competitive rate. For example, we can obtain Beijing, Shenzhen and national toll-free number in China. We can also obtain any new phone numbers in any state/province in US and Canada. Typically a local telephone number cost US$1-US$20/month plus per minute rate. We don’t make profit on such service because we want make our client be most competitive in the market
Yes. Our cloud-based call center platform can interconnect with client via VoIP SIP protocol. This type of VoIP interconnection is becoming more and more popular since more and more clients are using VoIP PBX telephony system. Here is a typical VoIP inter-connection diagram.
Yes, we open the backend to our client. As client, at any time, you can access to the call log and voice recordings in real-time on the cloud with any device.
Our call center platform provides the most advanced call center features available in the industry. Since we are using Open-Source technology, this does not add any extra cost to our client. We always try our best to make our client most competitive in price and technology! Some of the technology features are listed below:
- 80+ countries’ local and toll-free numbers
- Automatic Call Distribution
- Skills-based Call Routing
- Estimated Waiting Time Announcement
- Real-time Service Level Display
- Real-time Call Monitoring
- Call Recordings
- WFM(Work Force Management)
- Predictive and Preview Dialing
- Do-Not-Call Compliance
- Real-time Call Monitoring
- Call Recordings
- Monitor your brand via up to 100 social networks across multiple channels
- Promote your message and help customers via up to 100 social networks across multiple channels
- Schedule up to messages in advance to make social media campaign planning infinitely easier
- Measure social media performance and demonstrate ROI with Enhanced Analytics Reports
Yes, call center data is highly protected in our call centers. We are PCI compliant and ISO 27001:2005 certified. Here are some examples of the initiatives we list for your reference.
• Phone System: Asterisk phone server is installed in a secure environment with firewall, anti-hacking and monitoring software. Only authorized IP addresses are allowed to access or connect to the phone system. Phone system administrator does weekly maintenance and monitoring.
• Network: Each location’s network is set to limit agents’ access to emails and other unrelated websites and unrelated applications
• PC: All PCs’ USB ports are nulled out to avoid information being passed on. Anti-Virus and Anti-spy software is installed on each PC.
• Hiring and Training: Hiring the correct people is the key to the success. All of our employees have gone through local background checks to insure they had no misdemeanor felonies. In addition, we’ll do Fraud Prevention Training to strengthen agents’ awareness.
• Office: No writing utensils or paper will be allowed. No personal electronic equipment will be allowed.
One agent is our minimum
We do have KPI performance bonus, attendance bonus etc. from time to time. We also spare amount of revenue for team culture and spirit building and birthdays. Yes, we also customize bonus system based on specific client’s culture and job nature. We appreciate client’s participation in the tailored bonus program as well.
No long-term obligation or commitment required. Client can hire us month by month and can cancel the service any time upon 30 days written notice. We only require client to commit for the first two months.
Yes, Sure. For example, a client hired a dedicated Chinese customer service agent to handle Chinese inbound calls at Beijing time 9AM-5PM Mon-Fri, our price is US$8/Hour all inclusive, then the monthly invoice amount is around US$8/Hour X 167 Hours=US$1336/month All Inclusive. This invoice amount includes agent wage, bonus, social benefit, medical insurance, office space, software and hardware, utility, tech support and maintenance, Tax.
We accept Bank Transfer/Wire Transfer, PayPal, Master Card, Visa Card and Alipay.
Callnovo team sincerely welcome you! Simply fill out a GET A FREE QUOTE form, we get back to you in 24-48 hours.