What Callnovo’s Spanish Speaking Call Center Can Do For You
- Customer Service in Clearly Spoken Spanish
- Technical Support in Spanish (Level I, Level II and Level III Support)
- Sales, Cross-Sell and Up-Sell in Spanish
- Back Office in Spanish
- E-Mail Support in Spanish
- Live Chat in Spanish
- Phone Answering in Spanish
- Order Management in Spanish
- Customer Retention in Spanish
- Phone Answering Service in Spanish
- Fraud Monitoring and Investigations in Spanish
- Spanish Social Media Management
- Market Survey in Spanish
- Amazon Seller Customer Service in Spanish
- Ebay Seller Customer Service in Spanish
- Aliexpress Seller Customer Service in Spanish
- Taobao Customer Service in Spanish
- Tmall Customer Service in Spanish
- JD Customer Service in Spanish
Why the Spanish Language Speaking Market Is So Important
Spanish is a Global Language of Business
As the second most common native language (after Mandarin), there are about half a billion native Spanish speakers in the world living in dozens of different countries.
The U.S. alone has a Hispanic population of over 50 million, the majority of whom agree that, “When I hear a company advertise in Spanish, it makes me feel like they respect my heritage and want my business.” and feel “much more loyal to companies that show appreciation of our culture by advertising in Spanish.” (According to the Experian Simmons Summer 2011 National Hispanic Consumer Study).
For this reason, Spanish should be a key focus of your business expansion, both in the US and around the world.
Callnovo’s Philippines Spanish call centers can gracefully help your business communicate with this huge market without barriers. If your business has plans to address the key Hispanic market segment, it’s time to ensure that you are able to provide native Spanish sales, support & customer service to your customers at home and abroad.
Spanish Speaking Market Embraces M-Commerce (Mobile E-Commerce)
For online businesses, it makes good strategic sense to cater to the highly desirable Hispanic customer profile. According to the U.S. Hispanic Market Imperative Report:
60% of U.S. Hispanic households own at least one mobile device that can access the Internet, compared to 43% of the general market.
56% of U.S. Hispanics shop using a mobile phone vs 33% of the general market.
43% of U.S. Hispanics shop using a tablet device vs 25% of the general market.
Callnovo has a native Spanish call center solution to help position the Hispanic market as a key pillar of your business.
Spanish Language Consumer Market Information
- Spanish is the third most commonly used language on the Internet, after English and Mandarin.
- The $1.2 trillion Hispanic market is larger than the entire economies of all but 13 countries in the world, and is growing fast.
- Approximately 54 million Hispanics live in the US, about 17 percent of the population.
- The US Census Bureau projects that by 2060 the Hispanic population will grow to account for 28.6 percent… More than a quarter of the US population!
- According to the 2011 Gallup Eurobarometer Survey, over 50% of Internet users in Spain thought they missed interesting information because websites were not available in a language they understood.What is YOUR business missing?Callnovo can help!