Callnovo’s native Spanish call center service solution enables you to access the massive Spanish speaking global marketplace, including the U.S. Hispanic market, Mexico, Spain, Central & South America and other Spanish speaking countries.
Why Choose Callnovo’s Spanish Call Center:
Native Spanish Speakers from the Philippines
Callnovo deploys its Spanish call center in the Philippines, not only because our low cost Philippines Spanish call center can allow our clients to be more competitive, but also because the Philippines people have a shared cultural history with other Hispanophone peoples.
Choose Shared or Dedicated Agents
Spanish customer service, tech support, sales solutions by shared agents (work for multiple clients at same time) or dedicated agents (work for just one client) models.
Callnovo’s experienced Spanish speaking agents understand the various cultural nuances and local consumer behaviors in a variety of international Spanish markets worldwide, including the United States, Mexico, Spain, South America, Central America, etc.
Bilingual Spanish Services Available from Philippines
Callnovo Spanish call center also offers Spanish & French Bilingual, Spanish & English Bilingual, and Spanish & Russian Bilingual services. Callnovo’s team can perform business services on your behalf with bilingual services in markets that require bilingual skills. Callnovo will expertly translate and accurately represent the ethnic spirit of your brand identity.
Account Management and QA
Callnovo’s dedicated account management and QA teams are consistently in touch with you to ensure all services meet your standards or even beyond the standards.
No Project is Too Small or Too Big
There’s no need to worry whether your customer contact volume is only minimal as a start-up or in early stage, or if your customer contact volume is huge and you need a large team with hundreds of agents to support! Callnovo caters to both!
Business Experience in Over 20 Industries
Callnovo has in depth experience in providing full Spanish call center service to governments, small and medium businesses and fortune 500 companies across many industries including Telecom, IT, Big Data, Insurance, Visa and Immigration, Travel, Hotel, E-Commerce, Consumer Electronics, Health Product, Airlines, Ticketing, Energy, Food, Real Estate, Luxury, Fashion and Education etc.
Callnovo’s services are easily scalable to suit clients’ business needs. You can start with one agent and quickly scale up to hundreds of seats to handle increased call volume and cater to peak seasons and marketing promotions.
Flexible Hours of Operation
Callnovo offers service whenever you want it, 24x7x365, 12x7x365, 8×5, after hours, etc.
Not only will you save money on the enormous operations and HR costs of setting up a Chinese call center of your own, but you’ll also have long term peace of mind knowing that Callnovo will never compete with your business and your valuable client list is safe.
Multiple Contact Channels
Callnovo is expert at delivering Spanish service via Phone, E-mail, Live Chat and Social Media.
What Callnovo’s Spanish Speaking Call Center Can Do For You:
- Customer Service in Clearly Spoken Spanish
- Technical Support in Spanish (Level I, Level II and Level III Support)
- Sales, Cross-Sell and Up-Sell in Spanish
- Back Office in Spanish
- E-Mail Support in Spanish
- Live Chat in Spanish
- Phone Answering in Spanish
- Order Management in Spanish
- Customer Retention in Spanish
- Phone Answering Service in Spanish
- Fraud Monitoring and Investigations in Spanish
- Spanish Social Media Management
- Market Survey in Spanish
- Amazon Seller Customer Service in Spanish
- Ebay Seller Customer Service in Spanish
- Aliexpress Seller Customer Service in Spanish
- Taobao Customer Service in Spanish
- Tmall Customer Service in Spanish
- JD Customer Service in Spanish
Why the Spanish Language Speaking Market Is So Important:
Spanish is a Global Language of Business
As the second most common native language (after Mandarin), there are about half a billion native Spanish speakers in the world living in dozens of different countries.
The U.S. alone has a Hispanic population of over 50 million, the majority of whom agree that, “When I hear a company advertise in Spanish, it makes me feel like they respect my heritage and want my business.” and feel “much more loyal to companies that show appreciation of our culture by advertising in Spanish.” (According to the Experian Simmons Summer 2011 National Hispanic Consumer Study).
For this reason, Spanish should be a key focus of your business expansion, both in the US and around the world.
Callnovo’s Philippines Spanish call centers can gracefully help your business communicate with this huge market without barriers. If your business has plans to address the key Hispanic market segment, it’s time to ensure that you are able to provide native Spanish sales, support & customer service to your customers at home and abroad.
Spanish Speaking Market Embraces M-Commerce (Mobile E-Commerce)
For online businesses, it makes good strategic sense to cater to the highly desirable Hispanic customer profile. According to the U.S. Hispanic Market Imperative Report:
- 60% of U.S. Hispanic households own at least one mobile device that can access the Internet, compared to 43% of the general market.
- 56% of U.S. Hispanics shop using a mobile phone vs 33% of the general market.
- 43% of U.S. Hispanics shop using a tablet device vs 25% of the general market.
Callnovo has a native Spanish call center solution to help position the Hispanic market as a key pillar of your business.
Spanish Language Consumer Market Information
- Spanish is the third most commonly used language on the Internet, after English and Mandarin.
- The $1.2 trillion Hispanic market is larger than the entire economies of all but 13 countries in the world, and is growing fast.
- Approximately 54 million Hispanics live in the US, about 17 percent of the population.
- The US Census Bureau projects that by 2060 the Hispanic population will grow to account for 28.6 percent… More than a quarter of the US population!
- According to the 2011 Gallup Eurobarometer Survey, over 50% of Internet users in Spain thought they missed interesting information because websites were not available in a language they understood.What is YOUR business missing?Callnovo can help!