Callnovo’s Portuguese outsourced call center enables you to scale with one of the world’s fastest growing and important business languages, Portuguese. Outsource your Portuguese Sales, Customer Service and Tech Support with us and we will assist your growth in BOTH dialects of Brazilian Portuguese AND Portugal Portuguese.
Why Choose Callnovo’s Portuguese Call Center:
Native Portuguese Speakers, Locally in South America
Callnovo deploys its Portuguese call center locally in South America, not only because Callnovo Portuguese call centers’ professional management and resources allow our clients to be more cost-effective, but also because our South American call center teams are ideally suited to the Brazilian service sector with their native accent, shared history, and understanding of the nation’s cultural nuances.
Bilingual Portuguese Services Available from South America
Callnovo’s Portuguese call center offers Brazilian Portuguese & Portugal Portuguese Bilingual, Portuguese & English Bilingual, and Portuguese & Spanish Bilingual services. Callnovo’s team can perform business services on your behalf with bilingual services in markets that require bilingual skills. Callnovo will expertly translate and accurately represent the ethnic spirit of your brand identity.
Business Experience in Over 20 Industries
Callnovo has in depth experience in providing full Portuguese call center service to governments, small and medium business and fortune 500 companies across many industries including e-commerce, education, travel, hotel, energy, food, luxury, real estate, insurance, telecom, auto, IT, etc.
Flexible Hours of Operation
Callnovo offers service whenever you want it, 24x7x365, 12x7x365, 8×5, after hours, etc.
Multiple Contact Channels
Callnovo is expert at delivering service via Phone, E-mail, Live Chat and Social Media.
Choose Shared or Dedicated Agents
Portuguese customer service, tech support, sales solutions by shared agents (work for multiple clients at same time) or dedicated agents (work for just one client) models.
Callnovo’s experienced Portuguese agents understand the various cultural nuances and local consumer behaviors in a variety of international Portuguese markets worldwide including Brazil, Portugal, Angola, Mozambique, Guinea-Bissau, East Timor, Equitorial Guinea, Macau China, Cape Verde, São Tomé and Príncipe, plus millions of Portuguese-speaking emigrants worldwide.
Callnovo has multiple Portuguese call center offices in South America. You’ll never worry about scalability or regional disaster recovery issues.
Account Management and QA
Callnovo’s dedicated account management and QA teams are consistently in touch with you to ensure all services meet your standards.
No Project is Too Small or Too Big
There’s no need to worry whether your customer contact volume is only minimal as a start-up or in early stage, or if your customer contact volume is huge and you need a large team with hundreds of agents to support! Callnovo caters to both!
Callnovo’s services are easily scalable to suit clients’ business needs. Start with one agent and quickly scale up to hundreds of seats to handle increased call volume and cater to peak seasons and marketing promotions.
Not only will you save money on the enormous operations and HR costs of setting up a call center of your own, but you’ll also have long term peace of mind knowing that Callnovo will never compete with your business and your valuable client list is safe.
What Callnovo’s Portuguese Speaking Call Center Can Do For You:
- Customer Service in Native Brazilian Portuguese, as well as Portugal Portugese
- Technical Support in Portuguese (Level I, Level II and Level III Support)
- Sales, Cross-Sell and Up-Sell in Portuguese
- Back Office in Portuguese
- E-Mail Support in Portuguese
- Live Chat in Portuguese
- Phone Answering in Portuguese
- Order Management
- Customer Retention
- Fraud Monitoring and Investigations
- Portuguese Social Media Management (WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, Twitter, Skype, Snapchat, Pinterest,Telegram, Tumblr, etc.)
- Market Survey in Portuguese
- MercadoLivre Seller Customer Service in Portuguese
- Ebay Seller Customer Service in Portuguese
- Alibaba Seller Customer Service in Portuguese
- CNova Customer Service in Portuguese
Why the Portuguese Language Speaking Market Is So Important:
- Portuguese is the official language of Brazil, Portugal and several of the fastest growing
- economies of Africa including Angola and Mozambique.
- Brazil’s economy is the 8th largest in the world.
- Brazil’s retail ecommerce sales are the 9th largest in the world.
- Brazil ecommerce growth is forecast to exceed 10% over next five years, exceeding $130 billion USD.
- Angola’s enormous mineral and petroleum reserves place it among the fastest-growing economies in the world.
- Mozambique’s annual average GDP growth has been among the world’s highest since 2001.
- Portuguese is an official national language on four different continents, with a combined geographic area double the size of the European Union.
- Portuguese is actively promoted and taught in several African nations as an international language of business and opportunity, including Namibia and South Africa.
Portuguese Language Consumer Market Information
- Lusophones is another word for Portuguese-speaking people.
- There are over 270 million Portuguese-speaking people (ie. Lusophones) in the world.
- The Lusophone Commonwealth is an intergovernmental organization for the mutual cooperation of the community of Portuguese language countries, mainly consisting of former colonies of the Portuguese Empire.
- Brazilian Portuguese is slightly different from that spoken in Portugal and the African nations largely due to Brazil’s long independence from colonial rule since 1822.
- According to UNESCO data, Portuguese is the fastest-growing European language after English, with the highest potential for growth as an international language in southern Africa and South America.
- Portugal has a high-income economy with a well developed market, and is ranked the 3rd most peaceful nation in the world, behind Iceland & New Zealand.
- The average online buyer in Brazil generated $273 USD in online commerce revenues in 2016. This figure is projected to grow to $312 by 2022.
- Brazil’s most popular online retailers are MercadoLivre, CNova, B2W Digital, Buscapé, Google Shopping, Magazine Luíza, Walmart, Alibaba, Amazon and Netshoes.
- MercadoLivre ranked first with 27.7 million unique visitors, followed by CNova with over 23 million visitors.
- 60.5% of the Brazilian population purchased products online in 2016. For 2018, this figure is expected to exceed 73%.
- 69% of Brazilian online buyers are 35 years old or older. 35% are between 35-49 years old, and 34% are aged 50 plus. 23% are 25-34 years old, and 8% under age 25. The average online shopper age is 43.4 years.
- The growing majority of Brazilian online buyers are female, but only by a narrow margin.
- Amazon’s net revenue in Brazil from 1st quarter 2017 to 1st quarter 2018 increased from $35.7 billion to $51 billion USD, an impressive growth of 42%.