What Callnovo’s French Speaking Call Center Can Do For You
- Customer Service in Clearly Spoken French
- Technical Support in French (Level I, Level II and Level III Support)
- Sales, Cross-Sell and Up-Sell in French
- Back Office in French
- E-Mail Support in French
- Live Chat in French
- Phone Answering in French
- Order Management in French
- Customer Retention in French
- Phone Answering Service in French
- Fraud Monitoring and Investigations in French
- French Social Media Management
- Market Survey in French
- Amazon Seller Customer Service in French
- Ebay Seller Customer Service in French
- Aliexpress Seller Customer Service in French
- Taobao Customer Service in French
- Tmall Customer Service in French
- JD Customer Service in French
Why the French Language Speaking Market Is So Important
French is a Global Language of Business
French is the fastest growing language on the African continent, where it has become a first language in some urban areas, and is linked with the expansion of education and rapid population growth in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Given the demographic prospects of the French-speaking nations of Africa, Forbes released an article in 2014 which claimed that French “could be the language of the future”.
In 2011, Bloomberg Business week ranked French the third most useful language for business, after English and Mandarin.
Callnovo has a native French call center solution to help position the Francophone market as a key pillar of your business.
French Language Consumer Market Information
- English and French are both official languages in Canada. There are 8 million French people in Quebec.
- 75 million people worldwide speak French as a main or first language. Approximately 270 million people are able to speak the language.
- French is the official language in 29 countries. 57 states, countries and regions are identified as being Francophone.
- French is the third most spoken language in Europe, after German and English.
- France is the third leading European e-commerce market (EUR 51.1 billion), after the U.K. and Germany.
- The French consumer is tech savvy; 89% of internet users have shopped online and 19% of online consumers are shopping across borders.
- 42% of internet users in France said that they only used their own language to make purchases on the internet.
- According to a demographic projection led by the Université Laval and the Réseau Démographie de l’Agence universitaire de la francophonie, total French speakers will number approximately 500 million people in 2025.
- The Organisation internationale de la Francophonie estimates 700 million by 2050, 80% of whom will be in Africa.