Callnovo’s native English call center service solution enables you to access the massive English-speaking global marketplace, including the U.S., U.K., Canada, Australia and other English-speaking countries. We offer many languages in order to best serve our clients worldwide, of course, but there’s no denying that English is one of the most popular languages we offer.
Many people across the world know English as their first or second language and it is an important one to know. That’s especially true given that much of the content on the Internet is in English.
It’s likely that many of your clients, especially if they are in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia, speak English and naturally need customer service offered in the language they understand. That’s where we come in! We provide our services in English to reach that audience.
What Callnovo’s English Speaking Call Center Can Do For You
- Customer Service in Native English
- Technical Support in English (Level I, Level II and Level III Support)
- Sales, Cross-Sell and Up-Sell in English
- Back Office in English
- E-Mail Support in English
- Live Chat in English
- Phone Answering in English
- Order Management in English
- Customer Retention in English
- E-Commcerce Assitant in English
- Content Moderation in English
- English Social Media Management
- Market Survey in English
- Amazon Seller Customer Service in English
- Ebay Seller Customer Service in English
- Aliexpress Seller Customer Service in English
- Lazada Customer Service in English
- Security Monitoring
- Data Entry in English
Why Choose Callnovo’s English Call Center
Callnovo deploys its English call center in the Philippines, not only because our low cost Philippines English call center can allow our clients to be more competitive, but also because Philippines people are culturally well-suited to the English-speaking service sector with their neutral accent, great attitude, calm patience, willingness to learn and low turn-over rate.
English customer service, tech support, sales solutions by shared agents (work for multiple clients at same time) or dedicated agents (work for just one client) models.
Callnovo’s experienced English speaking agents understand the various cultural nuances and local consumer behaviors in a variety of international English markets worldwide, including the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Singapore, etc.
Callnovo English call center also offers English & French Bilingual, English & Spanish Bilingual, and English & Russian Bilingual services. Callnovo’s team can perform business services on your behalf with bilingual services in markets that require bilingual skills. Callnovo will expertly translate and accurately represent the ethnic spirit of your brand identity.
Callnovo’s dedicated account management and QA teams are consistently in touch with you to ensure all services meet your standards or even beyond the standards.
There’s no need to worry whether your customer contact volume is only minimal as a start-up or in early-stage and only need 1 agent, or if your customer contact volume is huge and you need a large team with hundreds of agents to support! Callnovo’s English call center caters to both!
Callnovo has in depth experience in providing full English call center service to governments, small and medium businesses and fortune 500 companies across many industries including Telecom, IT, Big Data, Insurance, Visa and Immigration, Travel, Hotel, E-Commerce, Consumer Electronics, Health Product, Airlines, Ticketing, Energy, Food, Real Estate, Luxury, Fashion and Education etc.
Callnovo’s English call center services are easily scalable to suit clients’ business needs. You can start with one agent and quickly scale up to hundreds of seats to handle increased call volume and cater to peak seasons and marketing promotions.
Callnovo’s English call center offers service whenever you want it, 24/7/365, 12/7/365, 8/5, after hours, etc.
By outsourcing your English call center operation，not only will you save money on operations and HR costs，but you’ll also have long term peace of mind since Callnovo will never compete with your business. Your valuable client and customer data is safe.
Callnovo is expert at delivering English service via Phone, E-mail, Live Chat and Social Media.
Callnovo Shares English Market Insights from 10 Years Experience
- The U.S. market is strong. Efforts in this top market are a strategic priority.
- Toll-free numbers can help you get more nation-wide incoming sales calls.
- Catering to each country’s local English accent makes customers feel at home and relaxed.
- B2C outbound cold calling must comply with Do-Not-Call regulations.
- Email support can be a good choice to help reduce your costs.
- Live Web Chat is increasingly popular and welcomed by customers.
- Social media channels like Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram are very important communications channels for your business.
- Don’t waste time or money on automatic translation for your English language marketing materials and website. At best they’ll be ignored, or worse, may damage your credibility!
Why the English Language Speaking Markets Are So Important
English is the Global Language of Business
As the most wide-spread language in the world, English is spoken by almost 2 billion people. For this reason, English is commonly recognized as the universal language of business, government, education, pop culture and broadcasting. Being able to operate confidently in English is a necessity for any business with serious global ambitions. Callnovo’s Philippines English call centers can gracefully help your business communicate with this huge market without barriers. If your business has grown to include customers outside your own country’s borders, for example, the U.S., U.K., Canada, or Australia, it’s time to ensure that you are able to provide sales, support & customer service in the most common business language, English, to your customers abroad.Get a Quote
U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia: English Speaking Countries Important to Your Global Business Expansion
For online businesses, it makes good strategic sense to cater to the highly desirable Hispanic customer profile. As national economies continue to rebound from the global recession, these four close trading partners are leading the way to market prosperity, fueled by high GDP and consumer confidence, low unemployment rates, and by close ties to the juggernaut momentum of the enormous U.S. economy, the largest in the world. The convenience of a common, shared language creates unlimited trading opportunities for these countries with one another. This allows each of these English-speaking markets to expand their market territories beyond their borders, with minimal translation, localization and marketing costs compared to trading with foreign language markets. If your company is already active in these key markets, Callnovo’s offshore call center offers low-cost business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions to help your business be more competitive.
English Language Consumer Market Information
- U.K. online sales have risen between +11% and +16% annually since 2006, and are estimated to reach to US$40 billion in 2016.
- UK shoppers love ecommerce! The UK is world leader in retail ecommerce share of total retail sales, with its share increasing from 14.5% in 2015 to 19.3% in 2019.
- Canada’s per capita GDP is among the highest worldwide.
- Canada’s online sector is forecast to grow from US$17 billion in 2015 to reach $23 billion in 2016, an impressive increase of +34.0%.
- In December 2015, Australia and China entered into The China-Australia Free Trade Agreement (ChAFTA), a clear sign that Australia’s economy is strong, stable and growing.
- Alibaba, now the world’s largest retailer, announced plans to open a new Australian office this year, citing increasing Australian trade as a factor.
- Of the G8 countries (ie. Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia, the United Kingdom and the United States) three out of eight have English as their official national language. That means almost 400 Million people and 50% of the population in G8 countries are native English speakers.
- The Cracking the World’s Largest ecommerce Markets Study, by PayPal and Google, predicts that US, UK, China and Germany’s online retail markets will collectively grow by £320bn, doubling to £645bn to be the four largest online retail markets by 2018.
- In 2014, Amazon sales in North America grew nearly 25%.
- The U.S. economy is the largest economy in the world by far, equalling the next top three national economies combined.
- Online sales in the U.S. are forecast to grow from $349 billion in 2015 to reach almost $400 billion in 2016 (+14.4%).