Callnovo’s native English call center service solution enables you to access the massive English-speaking global marketplace, including the U.S., U.K., Canada, Australia and other English-speaking countries. We offer many languages in order to best serve our clients worldwide, of course, but there’s no denying that English is one of the most popular languages we offer.
Many people across the world know English as their first or second language and it is an important one to know. That’s especially true given that much of the content on the Internet is in English.
It’s likely that many of your clients, especially if they are in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia, speak English and naturally need customer service offered in the language they understand. That’s where we come in! We provide our services in English to reach that audience.
What Callnovo’s English Speaking Call Center Can Do For You
- Customer Service in Native English
- Technical Support in English (Level I, Level II and Level III Support)
- Sales, Cross-Sell and Up-Sell in English
- Back Office in English
- E-Mail Support in English
- Live Chat in English
- Phone Answering in English
- Order Management in English
- Customer Retention in English
- Phone Answering Service in English
- Fraud Monitoring and Investigations in English
- English Social Media Management
- Market Survey in English
- Amazon Seller Customer Service in English
- Ebay Seller Customer Service in English
- Aliexpress Seller Customer Service in English
- Taobao Customer Service in English
- Tmall Customer Service in English
- JD Customer Service in English
Callnovo Shares English Market Insights from 10 Years Experience
- The U.S. market is strong. Efforts in this top market are a strategic priority.
- Toll-free numbers can help you get more nation-wide incoming sales calls.
- Catering to each country’s local English accent makes customers feel at home and relaxed.
- B2C outbound cold calling must comply with Do-Not-Call regulations.
- Email support can be a good choice to help reduce your costs.
- Live Web Chat is increasingly popular and welcomed by customers.
- Social media channels like Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram are very important communications channels for your business.
- Don’t waste time or money on automatic translation for your English language marketing materials and website. At best they’ll be ignored, or worse, may damage your credibility!
Why the English LanguageSpeaking Market Is So Important
English is the Global Language of Business
As the most wide-spread language in the world, English is spoken by almost 2 billion people. For this reason, English is commonly recognized as the universal language of business, government, education, pop culture and broadcasting. Being able to operate confidently in English is a necessity for any business with serious global ambitions. Callnovo’s Philippines English call centers can gracefully help your business communicate with this huge market without barriers. If your business has grown to include customers outside your own country’s borders, for example, the U.S., U.K., Canada, or Australia, it’s time to ensure that you are able to provide sales, support & customer service in the most common business language, English, to your customers abroad.Get a quote
U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia: English Speaking Countries Important to Your Global Business Expansion
For online businesses, it makes good strategic sense to cater to the highly desirable Hispanic customer profile. As national economies continue to rebound from the global recession, these four close trading partners are leading the way to market prosperity, fueled by high GDP and consumer confidence, low unemployment rates, and by close ties to the juggernaut momentum of the enormous U.S. economy, the largest in the world. The convenience of a common, shared language creates unlimited trading opportunities for these countries with one another. This allows each of these English-speaking markets to expand their market territories beyond their borders, with minimal translation, localization and marketing costs compared to trading with foreign language markets. If your company is already active in these key markets, Callnovo’s offshore call center offers low-cost business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions to help your business be more competitive.
English Language Consumer Market Information
- Of the G8 countries (ie. Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia, the United Kingdom and the United States) three out of eight have English as their official national language. That means almost 400 Million people and 50% of the population in G8 countries are native English speakers.
- The Cracking the World’s Largest ecommerce Markets Study, by PayPal and Google, predicts that US, UK, China and Germany’s online retail markets will collectively grow by £320bn, doubling to £645bn to be the four largest online retail markets by 2018.
- In 2014, Amazon sales in North America grew nearly 25%.
- The U.S. economy is the largest economy in the world by far, equalling the next top three national economies combined.
- Online sales in the U.S. are forecast to grow from $349 billion in 2015 to reach almost $400 billion in 2016 (+14.4%).
- U.K. online sales have risen between +11% and +16% annually since 2006, and are estimated to reach to US$40 billion in 2016.
- UK shoppers love ecommerce! The UK is world leader in retail ecommerce share of total retail sales, with its share increasing from 14.5% in 2015 to 19.3% in 2019.
- Canada’s per capita GDP is among the highest worldwide.
- Canada’s online sector is forecast to grow from US$17 billion in 2015 to reach $23 billion in 2016, an impressive increase of +34.0%.
- In December 2015, Australia and China entered into The China-Australia Free Trade Agreement (ChAFTA), a clear sign that Australia’s economy is strong, stable and growing.
- Alibaba, now the world’s largest retailer, announced plans to open a new Australian office this year, citing increasing Australian trade as a factor.