A Virtual Assistant is an individual contractor that handles your administrative tasks. Hiring a real estate virtual assistant will cost you less than hiring a full-time office staff since you won’t need to set-up a new workstation or invest in new equipment. Your Virtual Assistant works from a different location and is already equipped with the necessary tools required to carry out your required tasks.
Unlike a regular office staff, expert real estate virtual assistants require little to no training since they are already capable of taking on tasks as soon as they are hired. The versatility of virtual assistants is also a major selling factor since you can choose to hire a part-time assistant who can work for you on an as-needed basis or a full-time virtual assistant who can take over your day-to-day tasks and boost your productivity.
- If you a too busy Real Estate Professional
- If you are overwhelmed with administrative tasks that keep you from seeking out new clients and new listings
- If you are too busy to keep up with your stream of incoming buyer and seller leads
We help you
- Managing and updating a variety of English and Chinese Social media outlets, such as: Facebook, Twitter, Wechat Public Account and so on.
- Searching and sending listing to buyers.
- Responding all inquiry about real estate quickly and accurately, including loan, tax and school district level.
- Cold call and following up Call answering and email replying.
- Designing E-flyer and E-Book Preparing CMAs Planning and managing open houses.
- Operating and using related website about real estate. E.g.: MLS, Skyslope, Zipform, Docusign, Zillow, Yelp, Loopnet, ect.
- Communication and coordinating with Escrow Companies, Lenders. Reserving inspection company and maintenance services timely.
- Applying HOA, water, electricity, gas, trash and web services on line for buyers Property leasing and management.
NO more stress worrying about the employee become your future competitor
- The assistant is our employee with good local salary package and high job satisfaction level
- The assistant lives in another country with different life objectives, he/she will not be your competitor in the future
- We will proactively manage the assistant to ensure non-competition
NO more high turn-over rate
- Stable and qualified office human resource gives you peace of mind
- We pay the assistant in with a generous local and attractive salary and benefits package
- As a Real Estate Agent, You Focus on Meeting Buyers and Sellers and Making Sales. We Take Care of Your Marketing and Documents Works.
NO more headaches on Tax forms
- The assistant is NOT your employee in US/Canada/Australia/UK
- We take care of the call center local labor law and tax matters
NO more extra office space or equipment needed
- Our Real Estate Virtual Assistant works from our office or from comfort home
- We provide the assistant platform and software
Boost Your Business Productivity with the Help of a Real Estate Virtual Assistant
As a real estate professional, your tasks increase as your business expands. 24 hours may not be enough for you if you are running your business alone considering the workload you need to accomplish daily. If you are planning to grow your business faster, hiring a real estate virtual assistant will be the right choice.
An expert Virtual Assistant will help you work smarter as you build your business. By delegating basic and repetitive tasks to your real estate virtual assistant, you can give yourself more time to focus on the core functions and income generating tasks of your business. With this, you can have more opportunity to expand your business with less work.
What can your Real Estate Virtual Assistant do for you?
You can delegate repetitive tasks to your real estate virtual assistant. This may include coordinating transactions, scheduling appointments, routine paperwork, updating multiple listings, and helping you with the contract to close procedures. Your virtual assistant will also be responsible for database management, data search, data storage, and generating detailed reports.
Your virtual assistant can take over your social media management, create various templates for your advertisements, video presentations, and other means to promote your business. This is one of the most important things that will help your business stand out and attract more clients.
Another major undertaking that your virtual assistant can do is telemarketing. By leveraging on your virtual assistant’s expertise in call handling, you will have more chances of generating leads. By letting your virtual assistant establish the initial contact, you can easily engage with the client in the future.
As a real estate professional, you are constantly bombarded by phone calls and emails ranging from clients who are confirming meeting schedules to new prospects inquiring if you can help them buy or sell a property. With the help of a real estate virtual assistant, you will be relieved with email and call handling tasks so you can focus on high-priority tasks.
Closing a deal is a difficult and critical part of any real estate business. Statistics have shown that 80% of all sales are made between the 5th and the 12th contact. Your real estate virtual assistant can keep in touch with your leads and prospects through phone calls and informative emails without the impression of hard selling. Having an expert sales support is important so you can turn your hot leads into closed deals.
Choosing the right real estate virtual assistant that fits your business needs is important if you want to maximize your productivity. Callnovo has highly qualified real estate virtual assistants that can deliver excellent services. Our expert real estate virtual assistants can handle all your marketing, sales, and administrative tasks so you can concentrate on growing your sales and expanding your business.