Within The United States and the United Kingdom, not only English is the native language, however they also have related historical backgrounds. Apart from the general difference in accent, expression, and vocabulary between both countries, there’re subtle differences when referring to customer service culture, which requires a comparison US UK customer satisfaction expectations. Many international brands expand to the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom to sell their products via their own websites or E-Commerce platforms – so, these global businesses need to reply on English customer service teams for the cultivation of successful product sales.
Callnovo – a global customer service outsourcing solution
Callnovo’s global outsourced customer service operations teams are professionals with top-quality expertise; they have reliable and complete omnichannel tech solutions for serving U.S. and U.K. sales markets, and they have a very strong comparison US UK customer satisfaction expectations, which leads to tailorable solutions that bring long-lasting brand loyalty.
Between customers – comparison US UK customer satisfaction expectations
Although the U.S. and U.K. are two big sales markets for eCommerce businesses and remote corporations, there are many difficulties in maintaining business in each country. A highly-skilled English customer service team is necessary for maintaining a recognized brand name and long-term sales profitability in both markets.
Moreover, there’ve been studies and consumer research reports in the United States and the United Kingdom which highlighted the fact that American consumers are more critical than British consumers in terms of what constitutes pleasant customer satisfaction experiences. Let’s take a look at a viable comparison US UK customer satisfaction expectations.
Key differences between US and UK customers (comparison US UK customer satisfaction expectations)
As outlined below, we’ll take a look at – comparison US UK customer satisfaction expectations:
- As one comparison US UK customer satisfaction expectations, it’s been proven that longer wait times for customer service are much less tolerated by Americans than by the British; for example, about 22% of Americans said that, when customer service representatives put their call on hold for a little longer time period than they like, they generally choose to simply hang up. Juxtaposed to that, it’s been proven that only 16% of all British people tend to hang up in such situations.
- Approximately 58% of British consumers are willing to give brands a chance to correct poor service; in contrast to that, only 37% of American customers are willing to do the same.
- As another comparison US UK customer satisfaction expectations, United States customers complain more often when disappointed or dissatisfied with the quality of customer care services; moreover, approximately 50% of American consumers spread word to others of unsatisfactory customer service experiences received from brands. As opposed to that, only 27% of United Kingdom customers will openly publicize such bad service experiences.
- As another comparison US UK customer satisfaction expectations, about 50% of British consumers switch to other competitive brands silently as a result of dissatisfactory customer service experiences; however, only roughly 44% of American consumers are found to silently change brands.
- Quality customer service via recognized brands and merchants is much more prevalent in the U.S. than in the U.K., therefore, customer service expectations are approximately 7% higher within the American consumer market than within the British consumer market, and American customers expect brands to go the extra mile when it comes to top customer service more so than the British.
- Generally, quality customer service is found to be more commonly distributed in the US than in the UK. A survey carried out by an American merchant on omni-channel customer service showed that companies that invested in top customer support services and that made it their goal to meet high customer service expectations obtained significantly more profit; moreover, companies that invested in the provision of pleasant customer service experiences were able to achieve an increase in annual performance by more than 10% despite the 2020 COVID-19 epidemic – furthermore, their average customer base increased by 10%, and their sales margins increased by 25%.
- In 2010, only 20% of all corporations were able to ensure superb omnichannel customer service experiences. Today, about 80% of all U.S. companies can ensure the same top service for their consumers.
Callnovo Contact Center – a viable customer service outsourcing solution for ensuring strong customer service satisfaction within the US and UK
Callnovo provides a one-stop, 24/7/365 customer service outsourcing solution in 65+ languages – including English, Spanish, Mandarin/Cantonese, French, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, German, Turkish, Arabic, Portuguese – amongst others – to more than 1,000 global corporations and Fortune 500 companies. For most of these brands and others, the United States is the first step to global market reach, choosing to start their customer service outsourcing journey there as a catapult to successful global market expansion. The reason behind this choice is because the US sales market is one of the largest in the world, having the most dynamic consumer products consumption. Furthermore, American customers are very picky about their services, requiring native speakers to meet their customer needs regardless of the communication channel; they demand an American accent and fast responses, basing much of their perspective on the quality of customer service on such factors.
In consideration of the above, selecting Callnovo’s English language customer service solutions for your outsourcing needs within the US and UK markets is a proven opportunity to ensure your U.S. and U.K. customers receive quality service that not only encourages them to spread positivity about your brand to others, but that also helps your business to more acutely compete in each sales market for market dominance, ensuring stronger long-term sales profits and financial security. For global brands, Callnovo’s team is perfect in terms of providing international service, ensuring around-the-clock service without communication barriers. When brands need to deploy customer service teams throughout the UK and/or US markets, Callnovo’s global team meets this need with a one-stop solution, deployed in various key locations throughout the world – including Eastern Europe, South America, and Asia. If your business would need help with planning your operations out, Callnovo likewise designs and plans such via its multilevel operations teams. Additionally, brands that must meet California CCPA and European GDPR regulations within the US and UK markets can also count on Callnovo’s expertise so they may fully comply with any and all consumer privacy information protection regulations.
To summarize, the US and UK consumer markets are diverse and require specialized services. Callnovo Contact Center’s global customer service outsourcing team can take care of all your cross-border, multilingual customers service requirements.