Vietnamese is the national and official language in Vietnam. Worldwide, Vietnamese speakers are found throughout the world, notably in East and Southeast Asia, North America, Australia and Western Europe. Callnovo’s Vietnamese outsourced call center enables you to access one of the world’s fastest growing emerging economies, Vietnam. Outsource your Vietnamese Sales, Customer Service and Tech Support with us and we will assist your growth in the Vietnamese language market.
Why Choose Callnovo’s Vietnamese Call Center:
Native Vietnamese Speakers, Locally in Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh City
Callnovo deploys its Vietnamese call center locally in Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh City, not only because Callnovo Vietnamese call centers’ professional management and resources allow our clients to be more cost-effective, but also because our Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh City call center teams are ideally suited to the Vietnamese-speaking service sector with their native accent, shared social values, and understanding of the nation’s diverse cultures and nuances.
Bilingual Vietnamese Services Available from Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh City
Callnovo’s Vietnamese call center also offers Vietnamese & English Bilingual, Vietnamese & Chinese Bilingual, and Vietnamese & French Bilingual services. Callnovo’s team can perform business services on your behalf with bilingual services in markets that require bilingual skills. Callnovo will expertly translate and accurately represent the ethnic spirit of your brand identity.
Business Experience in Over 20 Industries
Callnovo has in depth experience in providing full Vietnamese call center service to governments, small and medium business and fortune 500 companies across many industries including Telecom, IT, Big Data, Insurance, Visa and Immigration, Travel, Hotel, E-Commerce, Consumer Electronics, Health Product, Airlines, Ticketing, Energy, Food, Real Estate, Luxury, Fashion and Education etc.
Flexible Hours of Operation
Callnovo offers service whenever you want it, 24x7x365, 12x7x365, 8×5, after hours, etc.
Multiple Contact Channels
Callnovo is expert at delivering service via Phone, E-mail, Live Chat and Social Media.
Choose Shared or Dedicated Agents
Vietnamese customer service, tech support, sales solutions by shared agents (work for multiple clients at same time) or dedicated agents (work for just one client) models.
Callnovo’s experienced Vietnamese agents understand the various cultural nuances and local consumer behaviors in a variety of international Vietnamese markets worldwide including the United States, France, Australia, Canada, Germany, etc.
Callnovo has multiple Vietnamese call center offices in Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh City. You’ll never worry about scalability or regional disaster recovery issues.
Account Management and QA
Callnovo’s dedicated account management and QA teams are consistently in touch with you to ensure all services meet your standards.
No Project is Too Small or Too Big
There’s no need to worry whether your customer contact volume is only minimal as a start-up or in early stage, or if your customer contact volume is huge and you need a large team with hundreds of agents to support! Callnovo caters to both!
Callnovo’s services are easily scalable to suit clients’ business needs. Start with one agent and quickly scale up to hundreds of seats to handle increased call volume and cater to peak seasons and marketing promotions.
Not only will you save money on the enormous operations and HR costs of setting up a call center of your own, but you’ll also have long term peace of mind knowing that Callnovo will never compete with your business and your valuable client list is safe.
What Callnovo’s Vietnamese Speaking Call Center Can Do for You:
- Customer Service in Vietnamese
- Technical Support in Vietnamese (Level I, Level II and Level III Support)
- Sales, Cross-Sell and Up-Sell in Vietnamese
- Back Office in Vietnamese
- E-Mail Support in Vietnamese
- Live Chat in Vietnamese
- Phone Answering in Vietnamese
- Order Management in Vietnamese
- Customer Retention in Vietnamese
- Fraud Monitoring and Investigations in Vietnamese
- Vietnamese Social Media Management in Vietnamese
- Market Survey in Vietnamese
- Amazon Seller Customer Service in Vietnamese
- Ebay Seller Customer Service in Vietnamese
- Lazada Seller Customer Service in Vietnamese
- Facebook Customer Service in Vietnamese
Why the Vietnamese Language Speaking Market Is So Important:
- Vietnam’s population is 95 million, the 14th largest in world.
- Thanks to modern reforms, Vietnam is considered to be one of Asia’s most open economies.
- Vietnam is considered to be the fastest growing emerging market economy, with continued steady growth forecast above 10% annually for most of the next decade.
- Vietnam’s economy is expected to grow from the 37th largest in the world today to the 21st largest by 2025.
- Vietnamese e-commerce sales quadrupled in four years from $1 billion in 2012 to $4 billion in 2015.
- Vietnamese e-commerce is still early stage and ripe with opportunity.
- There are strongly established Vietnamese communities in the USA, Canada, France & Australia.
- Vietnamese is the 6th most spoken language in the USA, and 3rd most spoken language in Texas.
Vietnamese Language Consumer Market Information
- Vietnam is comprised of 54 officially recognized ethnic groups from 58 provinces and 5 municipalities, sharing borders with 7 other countries.
- Traditional Vietnamese culture highly values civility, and consumers are not always forthcoming about their objections, adding a challenge to good customer service.
- Vietnamese shoppers can be wary of spending money online without a physical retail experience, forcing online retailers to work even harder to establish trust-worthy reputations.
- Vietnam recently joined the World Trade Organization (WTO) in 2007.
- Vietnam’s modern economic reforms are designed to encourage private ownership in business, improve living standards, prevent inequality, and create a more open economy attractive to foreign investors.
- Vietnam’s economy has been a model for balanced growth and stability, even through global downturns.
- Vietnam’s growing middle class is creating a strong consumer culture. The growth of e-commerce matches Vietnam’s increasing amount of internet users.
- Vietnam is very mobile friendly with 125 million mobile connections, about 1.3 per person.
- The quickly growing Vietnamese internet population is currently at 50 million users; 50% have shopped online.
- 58% of Vietnamese online purchases are made on a mobile device.
- 40% of Vietnamese are under age 25.
- Vietnamese e-commerce top players include foreign startups Zalora and Lazada(Majority owned by Alibaba).
- Traditional local street markets and bazaars are declining in favour of supermarkets, convenience stores and malls.